Traffic Light Red Announcement
John Andrew Mazda is pleased to move to the new COVID-19 Protection Framework on December 3rd, 2021.
Within this Framework, at all states of the traffic light system, we are delighted to be open and able to operate with less restrictive trading conditions than previous COVID-19 Alert Level requirements allowed.
While our doors will now be open, we recognise many customers have enjoyed the contactless, efficient and safe ways of interacting with us over the past few months. We want to assure you we remain committed to offering easy, contactless interactions as permanent customer service options.
Additionally, on the back of positive feedback and as a result of strong continued demand, contactless vehicle servicing will remain in place for our Grey Lynn, Penrose & Henderson service centres while Auckland stays at the Protection Framework’s Red setting.
For further information on what you can expect from our Dealerships during the Red Setting in COVID-19 Protection Framework, please read on:
All dealership operations are open during usual business hours
- • Filtered water, tea and coffee are once again available for visitors to enjoy
- • Any visitor to our premises is required to sign in using the NZ Covid Tracer app
- • Staff and visitors are required to wear masks and maintain a 1 metre social distance while interacting on our premises
- • Contactless vehicle servicing remains in place across all of our Service Centres
- • Vehicle test drives remain available by appointment to facilitate strong levels of sanitisation between uses
- • Contactless interactions and transactions remain available across all areas of our businesses for customers who prefer to interact with us this way
- • Strict hygiene and sanitisation processes are maintained throughout all sites.
Thank you for your ongoing support in our efforts to make our dealerships and communities safer places to be.
We look forward to seeing you soon.