COVID-19 Level 4 update
As per the Government’s announcement on Tuesday 17 August, all Eagers Automotive Dealerships will be operating under strict COVID-19 Alert Level 4 restrictions until further notice.
Select Eagers Automotive dealerships may be open for sales and service to essential workers and for emergencies, as required. Dealership staff are available remotely via email and phone and are answering all inquiries. New, used, demonstrator and pre-registered vehicles are available to purchase online with contactless delivery available post lockdown during Level 3.
We have done it before and we are prepared to do it again. A reminder of our operations under COVID-19 Alert Level 4:
• For specific dealership enquiries please visit dealership websites to contact our Teams directly
• For parts enquiries, call our Group Trade Parts Team on 0800 088 844 or call or email your Eagers Automotive dealership
• Dealership staff are available remotely with the ability to conduct video consultations and meetings as required
• Our finance team is online and available to discuss and tailor flexible finance options for new and existing customers
• All documentation and transactions can be conducted online.
Although we’ll all be working in different ways whilst Level 4 is in place, we are focused and remain committed to providing the same high level of safe and quality service you have come to know and enjoy.
We will update any changes to our operations as soon as we learn more about future Alert Levels.
We’ve got this New Zealand! Let’s unite to stamp out COVID-19 from our communities.
Kia Kaha. Stay Safe. Be Kind.